Botanic Park COVID-19 Protocols as of November 2021
The management of the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park is committed to the health & well-being of our visitors, members, volunteers, and staff.
As of Saturday, 20 November 2021, the Cayman Islands has entered Phase 4 of the Border Reopening Plan with the reintroduction of tourism to the islands.
The Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park is adhering to the below COVID-19 safety measures to keep you, your family, our visitors, members, volunteers, and staff safe:
- All visitors and staff are required to wear face masks in all indoor spaces.
- All person’s temperatures will be taken upon entry.
- Social distancing is required, and social distancing signage is in place.
- Hand sanitizing stations are positioned in the Visitors Centre allowing our visitors to practice good hygiene from entry to exit of the building.
- Periodic and the end-of-day sanitizing of the shop & exhibition spaces will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor, assess, and adjust our COVID-19 safety measures with guidance and recommendations from The Cayman Islands Government.
The Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Children’s Garden will be open on weekends and public holidays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Additional fees are required to visit the Blue Iguana Conservation facility.
Contact [email protected] for more information and to reserve your BIC tour.
Need to contact us?
Call 947-9462 or e-mail [email protected]
Click here for the latest COVID-19 Regulations.
Masks must be worn in all indoor areas, and we ask visitors to adhere to social distancing norms.